Can you believe that Monday is Memorial Day? Time has been flying for us since we are having so much fun!
children have been very curious about our land and water kit,
especially with all of the background knowledge they have acquired
living in the “Ocean State”. Ask your child about their stream table and
what happened when they changed the flow of the stream. We are looking
forward to our culminating activity in which the students plan and build
a community that must withstand a simulated flood. It always proves to
be an exciting way to end our science instruction for the year!
The following are dates to remember:
- 26th-28th Science NECAP Test
- 28th ROC Assembly
- 5th Ice Cream Social, Blood Drive
- 8th- Parent Night at BRMS
- 10th- Slater Mill to visit us
- 10th- visit to Broad Rock
- 11th- Field Day (rain date 12th)
- 16th- Slater Mill Field Trip
- 22nd- Field trip to the State House
- 23rd- 4th grade promotion ceremony 10am
- 24th- Official last day of school
*****Please note the change in date of the 4th Grade Celebration*******
Enjoy your weekend with your children!
Mrs. Shaw and Mrs. Masciarelli