children worked so hard on their Science NECAP testing this week. We
are so proud of their efforts and motivation! Thank you for your
support in making sure they were well rested and ready to go each day!
you to all of you for promptly filling out the permission slips for the
field trip to Broad Rock Middle School! We will be sending home two
more permission slips soon for our field trips to Slater Mill and the
R.I. State House. We would prefer cash as payment, however, if you write
a check, please make it out to Wakefield Elementary School. It is
imperative that you fill out and sign the attached medical forms (BOTH
SIDES) for each trip. Also if you would like to volunteer to be a
chaperone, you will need to include your payment as well as your child’s
with the permission slip, and already have your BCI check completed and
in our system. Thanks so much for your help with this!
- 5th Ice Cream Social, Blood Drive
- 8th- Parent Night at BRMS
- 10th- Slater Mill to visit us
- 10th- Visit to Broad Rock
- 11th- Field Day (rain date 12th)
- 16th- Slater Mill Field Trip
- 22nd- Field trip to the State House
- 23rd- 4th grade promotion ceremony 10am (PLEASE NOTE CHANGE)
- 24th- Official last day of school
Enjoy your weekend with your children!